Wednesday, July 11, 2007

That's disgusting

I like to think I've been keeping myself busy lately.

I think I'm gonna make this post short and sweet. Tomorrow is the first day (of four) of the semi-annual sidewalk sale at the store, and I gotta be there bright and early...which means I need my rest for a day of fast action! Last week in review:

Ran 3 miles on Tues 7/3, stretched it into 4 miles on Thursday the 5th. That felt pretty good, it was the first time I had done 4 miles and everything went as planned. Friday I followed it with an easy 3 miler. A couple days ago on Sunday I tried my hand at 5 miles, and it was the greatest and most disgusting thing ever. Great because I made it without anything hurting and honestly felt like I was gliding at a couple points, and disgusting because I went at 10pm and it was still 85 degrees and humid as heck. Oh well....I finished in 34:15, which is 6:51 pace and a little faster than I wanted to go, but it still felt pretty good. Yesterday I went 4 and tried to go a bit slower but still ended up being around 7:20 pace. Aaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd today the top of my right foot hurt a little, so I'm definitely going to be paying attention to that in the coming days.

Time to sleep! Zzzzzzzzz....

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 12, 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Oh man the day I run five miles in less than 40 minutes pigs will fly haha!

Keep an eye on the foot, but great week of running!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home