Friday, April 06, 2007

"Sometime" is too long

You may scan over to the right side and notice that I have some miles for this month...but they're from water jogging, no worries.

I really didn't find out anything new on Wednesday night. The lady I had talked to last week wasn't there this week, so I had to see somebody new. I mean it's free, so why not? I told the new PT (I forgot his name...) my story, and he tried those fibular head mobilizations on me. They seemed to work a little when he did them, but the feeling didn't last long. And he also basically said what the lady said last week - keep doing what I'm doing, sometimes these things take a long time to heal.

So really that's about it. I really have nothing else to post about that. Tomorrow morning I'm taking the MCAT! It should be a good time for sure. Haha...

And if any of you care about hockey, check out Michigan State vs. Boston College in the NCAA hockey championship game Saturday night at 7 eastern...THAT should be a good time for sure.

1 Comments:

At Sat Apr 07, 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when they say that? :(

Good luck on your MCAT! I hope you kick some butt on that test.

Happy Easter! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home