Friday, May 26, 2006

Wear and tear

Well, same old story I guess. Nothing new to tell you. The calf is getting better again but I still did 4 miles on the elliptical today. I think I'm able to pinpoint the pain a little better now, so I think that's helping for when I ice it. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to run outside tomorrow since it's gonna be warm and sunny. Either way, I'm gonna do something so that I can get my weekly mileage above 15 for the first time in 3 weeks.

Tomorrow is the Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City, it's the marathon I probably would have done as my first if I hadn't had a loaded spring semester. I just didn't think I could make a commitment of training for that while keeping focus in classes and stuff. I hear it's a beautiful marathon in terms of the scenery and maybe I'll do it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home