Friday, May 19, 2006

I ran!!

This is gonna be real short and sweet because I have like 2 minutes and 2 seconds to write this....but I ran today!!!! I went to bed last night thinking that I'll just see how my calf feels when I wake up, and it actually felt great. I went to IM West so I'd have the option of a treadmill or an elliptical if things hurt, so I decided to try a little warmup on the treadmill. That went well, and after a mile I kind of did a check on myself and realized that I was ok. So I went 3 more and that sure as hell made my day, even my week :) It doesn't hurt now, but I'm still gonna get some Icy Hot on it and take some ibuprofen just as a precaution because you still can never be too careful about these things. But man it feels good to run again! 14 days off doesn't seem like too much but it really is....it really puts things in perspective.

By the way, everybody should check out the music video to "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter.....I really like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home