Friday, September 08, 2006

GO STATE! BEAT THE EAGLES!

Quick review on the past couple days....Wednesday I lifted. Thursday I did a tempo run consisting of 1 mile warmup, 5 miles at 6:00/mile pace, and 1 mile cool down. I like doing my tempo runs on a treadmill, that way I know I'm going at a consistent pace, but man....running in place that fast for half an hour really gets redundant. Well, I guess running at any speed in the same place does too, but you think about it more when you're going faster. Tonight I did a 5 mile recovery run, nothing too special.

Tomorrow is gameday! MSU is playing host to the Eastern Michigan Eagles, and I sure hope this game will be a blowout because last week's game certainly wasn't. It'll be good to see if Drew Stanton can get back to his form of the early part of last year too.

My posts have been crazy short lately...anybody wanna know anything about me? It'll give me something to write about...

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 09, 01:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're still alive and running! Sorry I haven't "dropped by" lately. Good luck with your marathon training. Besides the football games, how is school going? It's got to be tough balancing training and school. Have a good weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home