Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Big league

I don't think I'm much for words today, so here's a brief recap on the past couple days:

Monday - absolutely miserable. It was just a cold, dreary, rainy day but I did manage to get a few miles in on the bike when it wasn't raining. It was a nice cross training recovery activity after the long run on Sunday. Problem is....my heel was a little sore, so I made it a point to rest it and ice it.

Tuesday - Heel still hurt, so I lifted weights for the first time in a week and a half because of band. It was nice in the summer time because not many students were on campus, but now that school has started up again, it seems like everybody and their brother wanna work out. Not that I'm complaning, I love to see people exercising and living healthy, but do they all need to go at the same time??

Today - It was a kind of give-and-take decision with my heel, but I wanted to stay cautious so I went 4 miles on the elliptical even though my heel is feeling a lot better. Tomorrow I'm thinking of a light lifting session, swimming, or both. I have a HUGE break between 9:50am and 4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays this semester, so that will be real nice.

School's going alright so far...it usually takes me a couple weeks to settle into my classes and really feel comfortable with my schedule. We'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out.

In closing....Craig Monroe is big league!

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 31, 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Jess said...

There is nothing I hate more than everyone and there mom at the gym. Honestly it might be the most annoying thing in the entire world. It always seems like there's a line to use everything and our gym is massive. I haven't actually had to work out in the gym since I've been back, which has been really nice. But I'm sure when I do head back it will be packed. boooo!

P.S. Good luck with your semester and all of your classes :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home