Friday, September 29, 2006

GO STATE! BEAT THE ILLINI!

Alriiiiight....this is gonna be a short post because I'm exhausted and I can't think.

MSU plays Illinois tomorrow, and we better bounce back from last week in a BIG way.

Wednesday I lifted, Thursday I ran 4 miles....and somewhere between the end of the run and going back inside my house, I tweaked my knee. I really don't know how, because I can't specifically trace it back to a specific point. It's the the lateral side of my left knee...I've been icing it like crazy, but I wasn't able to run this morning. Today we had to march a couple of miles in the homecoming parade and it felt alright. Sooo...I think this is just one of those things that I gotta take day by day, nothing too serious.

GO TIGERS!!! 3 more games left in the season and they're tied with the Twins in the AL Central.

Told you this was gonna be short.

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 30, 05:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of that knee! Hope it doesn't slow you down for long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home